Sunday, December 7, 2008

This is to, Gina!

Gina, you are my sister and I love you. But you are killing me by making me wait to read the next 2 Twilight books. I'm dieing to know what happens next. Everytime I go to Target or Wal-Mart I see them. I have to make myself walk away. I'm so ready for Christmas to get here so I can finally know what happens next. I want you to know you're torturing me. You got me sucked into these books and now you're making me wait to read them. Why not send them to me now!?! I mean, I already know what my Christmas gift is. So what would it matter....right? No, I'm just kidding! I guess I can be patient and wait. But just know....you stink!

I love you!

Mandy

5 comments:

GG said...

HA HA HA HA! I don't feel bad AT ALL!!!

GG said...

PS- I wanted to give my condolences for your loss on Saturday. GO GATERS!

Of course, I'm just teasing you. I am not a Gater fan. I am not a football fan. I am not a sport fan.

So I really am sorry that your team didn't win. But I am excited about the game against Utah. It is causing quite a bit of an up roar around here. It should be fun. (Not that I'm going to watch.)

The Carlson's said...

Yeah, they may have beat us, but we still had a great year. So, I can't complain. We beat Auburn, our rivals, 36-0! That was the game I cared the most about. It felt good stomping them after they'd beat us 6 years in a row. Plus we had won all our games up until we played the Gators. So, I can't be to upset. we've had a good year! I just hope we beat Utah now. We need to regain some of our dignity and win our bowl game!

Bella said...

I'm still looking for the Utah vs Bama shirts, but I haven't seen any yet.

So who's Rich rooting for??

Bella said...

Hey you two! I just wanted to wish you both a WONDERFUL Christmas!!! I hope you have a delightful time together!! I love you both!!
Merry Christmas!!