Hey Everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't been around to write or comment or anything. The past 3 weeks have been one big rollercoaster. My grandfather (Papa) pasted away. I got to see him one more time to say my goodbyes, so that made it easier. Then my dad had surgery on his right knee. He had an ACL replacement and they shaved off some torn tissue. Anyway, he's doing fine. Needless to say, he loved having his daughter home to take care of him and keep him company! I took him to physical therapy and doctor appointment. He was a pretty tough patient, though. He was so determined to get back to work it was hard to make him sit down and rest and let us do a few things for him. He loved it when the doctor told him that he was a better patient than his young teenaged atheletes!! He also loved rubbing it in our faces when the doctor told him he could go back to work in 4 weeks. we all thought it would be 6 weeks at least. Anyway, I'm proud of him for doing well and I'm thankful God allowed everything to go smoothly. You'd think after all that we would b done with all the craziness, but no. Scott my nephew was bitten by his dog on his face. He's fine. He only had 2 small puncture wounds and he didn't even get stitches.
So, now I'm back home along with my husband and I'm so excited to be back in my house in San Diego. I think Richard and I both are going to miss living here. we are always going to have fond memories.
By the way, I read everyones comments today for the first time! I hate I didn't get to join in on the conversation, Girls, but it sure gave me a laugh today! And amongest all the craziness I needed it!! I'm sure you will be exstatic to know that I have read Twilight. I bought it when I was back home (in Alabama) to give me something to read on the plane. Well, I had it finished before I got to take it on the plane. I couldn't put it down! So, I had to go buy the 2nd book so I would have it to read on the plane. Plus, I had to know what was going to happen next. I haven't got to read too much of it yet, though. I've been pretty busy this weekend with Richard being home. But I can't wait to drag my husband off one evening to see the movie! I hope it's as good as the book, but I think that's going to be hard to pull off!! I can't believe I'm so sucked into these books.....and I can't believe I'm in love with a vampire!!! LOL!!!
Well, I got to go. Maybe one day I'll be online and get to join in on one of those blogging frenzies!! Oh, and don't worry I don't plan on deleting any of my comments. Gina....it's on! LOL!! I love you all so much and miss you all. Tell Nana not to worry about us....we're fine. Let her know we love her and are thinking of her always. You are all in my prayers. Talk t you again soon.....hopefully!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey sweetie! Welcome home!
I am so sorry to hear about your Papa. However, I am glad that you were able to go home and see him. And I am glad you were there for your Dad as well.
I'm also glad that you enjoyed Twilight! Keep reading! You'll enjoy it!
Love ya!!
Hi Girl!!
Glad to see you are alive and doing well. Sorry about the craziness but looks like your pulling through just fine!
I noticed you said you are going to miss it in San Diego, where're you headed now?
I'm glad you enjoyed twilight. I loved the first 3 books, not so much the last one. But they are a fun read!!
Keep us posted, it's fun to read what's going on with you guys!
Love ya, Too!!
Hey, I was thinking...(dangerous pastime, I know!) You should bounce over to my Twilight page and post your thoughts and such on the book(s) as you go! It'll be fun!!
twilightocd.blogspot.com - I'll send you an invite. Love ya!
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm so bad at this type of thing, but I'm trying. Anyway, I'm doing fine. The holidays are kind of hard because not only do I miss my Papa, but I know after it's over I have to say goodbye to Richard for 6 months if not more. But I'm dealing with it. Oh, since Richard's going on deployment I'm going home to stay with my family. That's why I said I would miss San Diego. I love it here, but it will be better for me to go home while Richard's gone. My time will go by faster and I won't be so lonesome. Goodness, I'm starting to make it sound like my life is so unhappy right now! LOL!! Trust me...I'm not unhappy! I'll be excited to go back home and spend time with my family. I miss them so much. Plus, I'm getting my old job back at the hospital where I used to work. So, even though he's leaving I'll be so busy that the time should fly by. Anyway, how are you doing? Is Nana okay? How are the kids? You'll have to tell everyone I said, "Hey!"
Post a Comment