Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey Everybody!
I just wanted to officially thank everyone for all our gifts, cards and thoughts during the holiday season. We both miss you all so much. The holidays just aren't the same without family around, but we made the most of our Christmas together.

Aunt Donna, I have to tell you that Richard and I got our DVD tonight, and let me tell you, we both really needed that. Richard said, "It was the coolest!" We laughed so hard!! It was so creative and so well put together. You have to tell all the kids how much we enjoyed it and how good it was to see all of them. You truely have a beautiful family. Oh, and tell Nana she's been holding back on me. I never knew she could shake it like that! Anyway, I just wanted you and your family to know how much it lifted our spirits and gave a sense of home during the holidays!

Well, I guess that's all I can think to say right now. We love you all so much and are praying that each of you have a wonderful New Year. Please keep Richard in your prays as he is preparing to leave for his 6 month deployment on January 9th. I'll try to keep everyone informed about where he is and what he's doing as I find out. I hope to hear from all of you, too.

Love,
Richard and Mandy

3 comments:

Donna said...

It was awesome to hear you got your DVD and you enjoyed it so much!! We did have a blast putting it together and glad others are enjoying it too!

Please keep us informed, We love you, and wish you both the best!

GG said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas! We all missed you very much! I look forward to the Christmas we will be able to share together!

I too have very much enjoyed the Shake It! DVD! It has been out most popular "movie" since we got it! The kids just love it! It cracks me up everytime I watch it! I'll put it in for the kids while I am doing "chores" and I'll find myself in the living room, laughing and dancing with everyone else! It's great fun!

Love to you all!! XXXOOO

PS- Now you can finish your books! Keep me updated! Love ya1

Bella said...

Hey Sweetie!
I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that I was thinking of you. I hope things are going well for you!
I love you!!
Gina