Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Really bored!

Well, Richard left to go on a 10 day underway today. Yuck! I'm so bored. I'm just lying on the couch watching Friends. I love this show! Anyway, not too much has been going on here. Hope all is well with you all. I love and miss you all. Well, I'm going to go find something to do. Pray that this undeway will go by fast for the both of us.

Love,
The Carlson's

20 comments:

GG said...

Hey Sis!
Sorry that you're so bored! I hope this goes by super fast!
I love you! Talk to you soon!

Donna said...

I am sorry your so bored, too.

But I know a fun way to pass the time, I tend to get really sucked in....You guessed it, blogging. Not just writing blogs, but reading blogs, checking and leaving comments back and forth, and back and forth! It's great fun!! :)

I also love to read, that tends to make the time go fast, a really good book, twilight for instance. Maybe Fable Haven, if you like children's fantasy, I do.

I hope it works for you.

Love ya!!

GG said...

Yeah yeah! Twilight!
Just kidding..(not really). I really enjoyed Fablehaven too! It's one of my favorites! And since you like the HP movies, you should think about cracking open one of those! They are great!
But yeah...read Twilight!!

Donna said...

I thought you would like that idea, Gina!! LOL

GG said...

Like it? I LOVE it!

Donna said...

See what I mean? Gina and I have a great time, back and forth, you think this is bad? Just check out both our blogs!! Sometimes I think we are the only ones reading them, because we are practically the only ones commenting! :) Join us!!

GG said...

Let's not kid ourselves...We ARE the only ones reading them! Just kidding. I'm sure other people are reading them..I just don't know because despite my high intellect, I still can't read minds so unless they leave a comment I don't know they were there! ::hint hint::

Donna said...

I'm really beginning to think we ARE the only ones. Do you see any other comments??? LOL Unfortuneately, I don't read minds either, It sure would come in handy in child raising, though, hey even, husbanding!! :) I wish!!

GG said...

I think my husband has 3 states of mind.
Hungry
Frisky
Onery
So it's pretty easy to tell which state he's in. And a lot of times they are all linked. Hungry leads to Onery. Sometimes, Onery leads to Frisky. Sometimes lack of Frisky leads to Onery. See? LOL

Donna said...

LOLOLOL Boy, you do know how to keep me in stitches!!!!

GG said...

::smiles:: Glad I can be remotely entertaining.

Donna said...

I just have to say something to keep this going, because I think this is the funniest thing that we are still the only one commenting. I wonder if Mandy has been back at all to read any of this. That's okay, I am having a blast!!! :)

GG said...

If she has, she's probably debating on deleting her blog now that she knows how crazy we really are!

Donna said...

OHHHHH!!!!! I hope she doesn't delete, she's got the most comments any of us have ever got!!!!

Crazy!!?? You bet that would be us!!

this is getting just way too funny!! :) LOLOL

GG said...

So Mandy...what do you think of us nuts?? I bet if you're reading this, you can't say that you're bored any more!

GG said...

Hey Mandy!
I just wanted to say it was nice chatting with you last night! I'm glad you are safe! I hope the next few days go by fast!
Love ya!!

Donna said...

I, too am glad you are safe.

Poor Nana watching the news went a little nuts, wanting to know if the fire was near you and if you were okay.

Hope your having fun reading our comments, I think you have more than either of us has ever had, combined!!!

Love ya!

Love ya, too Gina!!

GG said...

Yeah! We really need to stop commenting here...I'm pretty competitive and I don't want Mandy to win "Most Comments"! LOL So here I am adding another comment!

I'm going to boycott commenting here until there is another post on this blog! LOL

I love you both!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you can find my comment amidst Donna's & Gina's conversation. They do tend to get a bit carried away, getting off the subject and such.
I'm so glad you joined the blogging group! It is a great way to keep in touch.
Gina is very creative. Just looking at her blog today, I was blown away. I love the pics of the kids! And the way she finds just the perfect music for her theme.
Anyway, I love you baby and know your family is thinking of you and loving you!
Momma Dee

GG said...

Alright..my boycott is off. Where are you, girl?? We miss you!!