Hey Everyone!
Well, we finally did it. We finally got a blog page. I know alot of you have been asking us for a while now to get one. I'm sorry for taking so long. I have to warn you that I'm not the best at keeping up with things like this, but I promise to try my best. I'll also try to get Richard to write a few blogs now and then but I'm not promising anything!
Not much has been going on here lately. Richard's out on an underway right now and won't be home until Friday afternoon sometime. For those of you that don't know what an underway is.... it's when his ship pulls out in the ocean and they do drills, fire off ammunition and basically keep them prepared for deployments. This house is so quiet when he's gone and it just makes me miss him even more. But I have been trying to keep myself busy since he's been gone to make the days go by faster. Yesterday my girlfriend (Heather) and I went to get our nails done. It was so relaxing and really cheap! It was only $30 for a manicure and pedicure. Richard is always telling me that I should treat myself every once in a while and I think I'm going to start taking him up on it. Besides, I don't know any girl that doesn't love getting pampered. I do need you all to pray for me, though. I'm letting Richard highlight my hair this weekend. I can't believe he wants to do it for me. But I got to tell you, he may be making a mistake because if he does a good job he may end up becoming my new hairstylist! LOL! Anyway, just pray it turns out okay.
I do have one question for everyone....Are you ready for some football!?! Richard and I have been really excited that football season has started. One of our favorite past times is watching sports together. Right now both of our favorite college football teams are doing very well....University of Alabama and BYU!! They are both 3 - 0 and hopefully this Saturday will both be 4- 0. Roll Tide Roll and Go BYU!!!
Well, I hope to hear back from all of you. I'm really excited about having a blog page now and hope that this will help us to keep in touch. We love and miss you all! Hope you all have a great week and a great weekend!!
Well, we finally did it. We finally got a blog page. I know alot of you have been asking us for a while now to get one. I'm sorry for taking so long. I have to warn you that I'm not the best at keeping up with things like this, but I promise to try my best. I'll also try to get Richard to write a few blogs now and then but I'm not promising anything!
Not much has been going on here lately. Richard's out on an underway right now and won't be home until Friday afternoon sometime. For those of you that don't know what an underway is.... it's when his ship pulls out in the ocean and they do drills, fire off ammunition and basically keep them prepared for deployments. This house is so quiet when he's gone and it just makes me miss him even more. But I have been trying to keep myself busy since he's been gone to make the days go by faster. Yesterday my girlfriend (Heather) and I went to get our nails done. It was so relaxing and really cheap! It was only $30 for a manicure and pedicure. Richard is always telling me that I should treat myself every once in a while and I think I'm going to start taking him up on it. Besides, I don't know any girl that doesn't love getting pampered. I do need you all to pray for me, though. I'm letting Richard highlight my hair this weekend. I can't believe he wants to do it for me. But I got to tell you, he may be making a mistake because if he does a good job he may end up becoming my new hairstylist! LOL! Anyway, just pray it turns out okay.
I do have one question for everyone....Are you ready for some football!?! Richard and I have been really excited that football season has started. One of our favorite past times is watching sports together. Right now both of our favorite college football teams are doing very well....University of Alabama and BYU!! They are both 3 - 0 and hopefully this Saturday will both be 4- 0. Roll Tide Roll and Go BYU!!!
Well, I hope to hear back from all of you. I'm really excited about having a blog page now and hope that this will help us to keep in touch. We love and miss you all! Hope you all have a great week and a great weekend!!
I love these pictures! These are 2 pics we took when T.J. and Charlotte came to visit us this summer.



3 comments:
Welcome to Bloghood, Sista!! Be forewarned...it can get a bit addictive!
Good luck with your hair! LOL
Love ya tons!!
PS- I hope you don't mind..I'm adding a link to your page to my personal blog!
Love ya!
PPS- I also love the pics!
Hi there! Welcome,Welcome! It's great to hear from you. We also love the pics.
I love bloging too! My link is on Gina's blog, come see mine!
Hope we can stay in better touch now, HINT...leave comments and keep checking to answer back. Gina & I love to go back and forth!!
Post a Comment